SDK error frenzy

So, this is a rather frustrating problem, since I have absolutely no idea what causes it (no experience in programming an SDK). When I open the SDK, and open a scene in the scene explorer, everything works fine. Then, I close the scene, open my application, just check my changes, and close the app. I then try to re-open it the scene in the scene explorer. Bam. I get spammed with hundreds of errors (poor monkey gets his brains blown out way too often) and most of them disappear before I can read them. I can, however, read that most of them are about the “Framebuffer” and something about “Invalid framebuffer operation”. I don’t do anything differently from when I normally open the scene, but what causes this? Thanks!

Sounds like you ran your app in fullscreen?

@pspeed said: Sounds like you ran your app in fullscreen?

Yes I did, is that a problem? :slight_smile:

On Windows people seem to have this issue from time to time, seems to be some problem with lwjgl and two contexts running. It should work if you test your app in windowed mode and only run a deployed version in fullscreen.

@normen said: On Windows people seem to have this issue from time to time, seems to be some problem with lwjgl and two contexts running. It should work if you test your app in windowed mode and only run a deployed version in fullscreen.

Deployed full screen versions will also kill the SDK.

While I have the SDK open, I avoid opening any full screen OpenGL apps. All JME ones 100% of the time kill the SDK and I just don’t risk it with the others.

@pspeed said: Deployed full screen versions will also kill the SDK.

While I have the SDK open, I avoid opening any full screen OpenGL apps. All JME ones 100% of the time kill the SDK and I just don’t risk it with the others.

Yes, I thought that was obvious – you have to close the SDK ^^

@normen said: Yes, I thought that was obvious -- you have to close the SDK ^^

Well, it was worth saying.

In the past, I tried running apps from the command line to work around the issue but it still happens. It’s strange because it wasn’t always this way.