SDK plugins looking for developers

Is development still up for grabs for the plugins listed in the initial post? Further…are there any new ones as well?

best regards,

@jagwire said: Is development still up for grabs for the plugins listed in the initial post? Further...are there any new ones as well?

best regards,

The list is basically unchanged apart from the font editor which recently received a nice update courtesy of @zarch :slight_smile: Obfuscation support also has been improved through some research I had to do for iOS deployment anyway.
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless theres emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

Is anyone working on Asset Pack Support?

Although I’m not much help at the moment, this is rather integral to the things I’m hoping to contribute and I’d like to at least be aware of where it’s going.

Eventually, I’d like to do a lot of work on this.

“Obfuscation support also has been improved through some research I had to do for iOS deployment anyway.”

Does obfuscation work for windows now? Last time I checked it didn’t. May be due to my clumsiness though.

Not a complaint; imma happy monkey… just wondering if I missed a banana?

@loopies said: "Obfuscation support also has been improved through some research I had to do for iOS deployment anyway."

Does obfuscation work for windows now? Last time I checked it didn’t. May be due to my clumsiness though.

Not a complaint; imma happy monkey… just wondering if I missed a banana?

As you’re the one with a windows machine… you tell me!

Clean and build without obfuscation works but with obfuscation I get the following error:

compile:
Created dir: D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\dist
Copying 1 file to D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\build
Copy libraries to D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\dist\lib.
Building jar: D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\dist\ManicTubes.jar
To run this application from the command line without Ant, try:
java -jar “D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\dist\ManicTubes.jar”
ProGuard, version 4.7
Reading program directory [D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\dist\lib] (filtered)
Reading program jar [D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\dist\ManicTubes.jar]
Reading library jar [D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes${platform.home}\jre\lib\rt.jar]
D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes\nbproject\obfuscate-impl.xml:7: Can’t read [D:\data\devel\java\workspace\ManicTubes${platform.home}\jre\lib\rt.jar] (No such file or directory)
BUILD FAILED (total time: 5 seconds)

I suspect what I did over a year ago would work (copying what I posted then):
“Obfuscating:
I managed to make the obfuscating work in JME by echoing the run.classpath variable, correcting it manually (“:C” -> “;C” and “:smiley: -> “;D” + removing the part about the assets) and setting the new paths to a new variable and feeding it to the -create-library-property target instead of run.classpath. I would have automatized that process, but seems ant doesn’t offer me lots of tools for that.”

Not saying it’s a great solution or anything… just in case it helps.

Forgot to add: using jMonkeyEngine 3.0.5

Maybe just configuring a new platform from the existing JDK works too.