Selective Collision

Is it possible to have something work as a RigidBodyControl for everything except for a CharacterControl, and in that case, work as a GhostControl? I want the CharacterControl to interact with all other physics objects as normal, and the RigidBodyControl/GhostControl to do the same. I’ve tried using collision groups and a RigidBodyControl, but it did not allow for both the CharacterControl and the RigidBodyControl to interact with the same physics objects (unless I’m wrong, then please, correct me and show me how).

Thanks

I don’t know if this methods available in jME, but take a look at: Collision Filtering

Read the javadoc on collision groups, they are very flexible as there are collision groups and “collidewith” groups.

<cite>@normen said:</cite> Read the javadoc on collision groups, they are very flexible as there are collision groups and "collidewith" groups.

I’ve also forgot to mention that I have a PhysicsCollisionListener listening for the collision between the CharacterControl and RigidBodyControl. What I need is for ONLY the code that I wrote to be the effect of the collision, and nothing else. So wouldn’t making the CharacterControl not collide with the RigidBodyControl make the PhysicsCollisionListener not be able to handle any collisions between the RigidBodyControl and the CharacterControl?