setSolidColor

Hi, I'd like to ask how could I be able to set an objects Solid Color, such as boxes and quads, which does not have the setSolidColor function unlike the others specifically the Torus and Arrow (as seen on SceneEditorDemo) that have that kind of function… I'd like to set a simple box solid color with ColorRGBA without any use of MaterialStates, because that would mean I would need the use of external files…

mhelz0001 said:

I'd like to set a simple box solid color with ColorRGBA without any use of MaterialStates, because that would mean I would need the use of external files...

No, no external files required for MaterialStates ... but what you are looking for is setDefaultColor(..)

For Geometries that have setDefaultColor and setSolidColor you can use setDefaultColor too, you just have to set the ColorBuffer to null with setColorBuffer(null) (i think).

In that way, setSolidColor is useless anyway, lord knows I never use it, can someone tell us why its even there sometimes?

thnx so much… I see that's its the same parameters with setSolidColor!!! love it…xD