Signing the android apk

Hello,

I’m about to distribute my first android application. I got a key from google developer center and I edited the keys key.store and key.alias for allowing the build process to get access to my key file.
While compiling, I’m requested to enter 2 passwords and finally I get the following error message

C:\Users\Didier\Documents\Données\Développement\JMonkey\Asteroids_V2\nbproject\mobile-impl.xml:21: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Didier\Logiciels\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130729\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:1139: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Didier\Logiciels\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130729\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:1151: C:\Users\Didier\Documents\Données\Développement\Android_keys (Access denied)
BUILD FAILED (total time: 42 seconds)

I do not understand why I get an access denied message!

Please ignore this bad question! I found my mistake

i am getting this error too. what is the problem?

In the Android Properties files, for the key.store key, enter the full path to your generated keystore file containing the key you’ve generated with the android key generator. In the Android Properties files, for the key.alias key, enter the alias given when building the keystore file. When compliing you’ll be requested to first provide the password associated with the keystore key and then the password associated with your alias… That’s it!