Simple or standard or base

hi everyone…till date i m using SimpleGame class…since i m doing small 3d stuffs so till now i m satisfied with SimpleGame…

now i m moving forward to create a complete 3d world(terrains,models etc… in it) or say a game of only one level where all the objects would interact with each other…

now i want to ask whether SimpleGame is sufficient for large projects(like full-fledged game) or should i have to move towards StandardGame…

i have read about StandardGame,SimpleGame and BaseGame…but still i m bit confused…if u guys help me out with info…just an overview…

SimpleGame is ideal for tests, as it does almost everything for you to let you get up and running quickly.

For a real game, you probably don't want all that stuff, as you will want to define it yourself.

Actually your best bet is to read from the user guide about Game Types and then in more detail about StandardGame. Several links there that will guide you to more articles.

Generally there are 2 schools of thought here: The BaseGame supporters say that you can use it to set up your own game in minute details and that it allows most control. StandardGame supporters say that all the minute details that you usually need are already included, making the class’s use easy.

I personally use a modified version of StandardGame. Usually modifying it is not necessary but I wanted to control the game loop a bit differently so I had to rewrite that. Generally I think that even if you end up using BaseGame, StandardGame still offers you a very good example on how to do things.