Small Update Needed - Maybe

I don't know if anyone really cares, but in the wiki User's Guide this is what it says:

You can load 5 model types:

3ds Autodesk 3d studio max.

md2 Quake 2.

md3 Quake 3.

ms3d MilkShape.

obj Wavefront 3D Object.

Isnt that now false, due to hevee's blender script? I think there should be a mention of that.

Just thought I'd mention it.

The xml format used is jME's own format, so it is probably not appropriately placed in this list. But it might be a good idea to mention the exporter under "third party tools" on the website? That section could use an update anyway, I think.

This list should, however, contain collada, and maybe a warning that the other formats are no longer maintained, since they are based on the old, deprecated binary format.

hevee said:

This list should, however, contain collada, and maybe a warning that the other formats are no longer maintained, since they are based on the old, deprecated binary format.

That's not true. The old importers have been switched to the new binary format.

But yeah, collada and third party ex-/importers should be mentioned - feel free to add them :)
irrisor said:

That's not true. The old importers have been switched to the new binary format.

Sorry, didn't see that. That's a good thing! Does it apply for xml as well?

irrisor said:

But yeah, collada and third party ex-/importers should be mentioned - feel free to add them :)

Apparently, collada is already mentioned, and I don't have the time currently to check out the third party tools. to see which one works and which not. If it's not done yet when I find the time, I'll try and write up something that won't outdate too fast about third party importers.