[SOLVED] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.render(F)V

It seems the render method has changed in a recent update. This happens when I try to view a model in the sceneComposer. Using latest nightly build, windows 7

You did not update the core engine.

1 Like

thanks for fast reply. I found the plugin, it was the only 1 that was in my update list. But it won’t let me update :frowning:

Some plugins require plugin Java SE Projects to be installed.
The plugin Java SE Projects is requested in implementation version 45.
The following plugin is affected:
SDK Core

I don’t really know why that should be so… The SDK Core plugin is compiled against the same version of the Java SE Projects plugin in that is available in the “Base Platform” update center. It might be that with a nightly from before the beginning of the week you got a more recent update of the “Java SE Projects” plugin because the update center was reset to the NetBeans 7.0.1 release version recently while before it was the “nightly” version of the platform (causing the various update issues). In this case you will probably have to reinstall and -update the application.

1 Like

ahh, alright then, reinstall it is, must remove the .jmonkeyplatform folder first tho :P, thanks

works now, thanks normen

1 Like