[SOLVED] JME cookbook vs3.0 for JME 3.2

Hello guys,

I’m in trouble cause i cannot find the jaime.3o model to my project. Let 's say i do not find the structure map as described on page 10 of the JMEcookbook.
can someone help me how to do it in vs 3.2?
thx,
Nobel

1 Like

sorry, i dont have JME cookbook.

but i can tell that Jaime probably is within “jme-testdata” JAR package. (where are generally test data like models/textures/etc for test purpose)

Also please note you can open SDK → JME Tests new project and see Jaime examples there with full sourcecode and runnable.

1 Like

If you can use other animated characters in your program then you can get lots of them at www.mixamo.com

1 Like

One thing you should note is that the cookbook comes with the code/assets project, ready to download.

That is where all of the assets are that are mentioned in the book. In order to download the project with the assets, there are a couple ways to do it, the main way being downloading it from www.packtpub.com if you bought the book there, but if you didn’t buy it there, I know there are other sources to download the files online, not sure where exactly though.

1 Like

Hello guy’s ,
I got the solution right now, added libary test-data and found there the folder model-jaime and copied it to my example in model and in texture. So thanks for your time,
Nobel