[SOLVED] Unable to connect to the jMonkeyEngine SDK Stable because of updates.jmonkeyengine.org

Check your proxy settings or try again later. The server may be unavailable at the moment. You may also want to make sure that your firewall is not blocking network traffic.

How do i check something like this? I got the latest release.
:frowning:

1 Like

It is fine :slight_smile: Don’t worry. And I suggest your latest release is 3.3. For multitude of reasons. One being that this I think doesn’t happen anymore.

ok thank you, maybe i wait until a stable version is released

I strongly recommend using 3.3… It is not really unstable. That is just bad marketing on our behalf. One bad thing about the older releases is that once you touch animations, you are creating a technical debt. 3.3 jME had the animation system replaced. And if you use the SDK 3.2, you probably also use jME 3.2… And you need to migrate all your animations later, that can be a hassle.

3.3 SDK is probably labeled unstable for reasons that it is not considered feature complete (planned new features). But it still, in my opinion, outperforms any older version in all aspects :slight_smile:

2 Likes