Some explication on Spatial Controler

Hi,

i'm trying to do the animation of a card wich go from a deck to a table and then is shown to a player.

The part from the deck to the table works correctly :

Here is the code of the spatial transformer attached to my card

st2.setPosition(0, 0, new Vector3f(0,0,0));
st2.setRotation(0, 0, y0);

Quaternion z180 = new Quaternion();
z180.fromAngleAxis(FastMath.DEG_TO_RAD*180, new Vector3f(0,0,1));

st2.setPosition(0, 1, new Vector3f(5,-5,0));
st2.setPosition(0, 2, new Vector3f(10,-10,-(DECK_THICKNESS+0.001f)));
st2.setRotation(0, 2, z180);

So after that, my carte is in front of my player, and i want to show him the card, so i write this code :

Quaternion x90 = new Quaternion();
x90.fromAngleAxis(FastMath.DEG_TO_RAD*270, new Vector3f(1,0,0));
st2.setRotation(0,10,x90);
st2.setPosition(0,10,new Vector3f(10,-10,5));

st2.interpolateMissing();

But the card do a strange movment, the combination of few rotations.

Can someone explain me that phenomenon?  :?

Is the first rotation begin again, how to stop it? Or do i have to use few spatial transformers? (and how i write : when this st has finished this animation, use this st...)

Thanks! (i have to do all the examples of the animations needed for my game for next Monday!)  :cry:

PS : i haven't find an animation section so i post here, but maybe this is not the place for that! :?

Seriously, nobody can explain me how spatial transfomer works and how can i do this simple animation!  :cry:

I really need help!

scene worker has a spatial controller editor in it if you want to have a look at the youtube link in my sig…

might make life a bit easier…

Thanks for your answers but i just want to understand how spatial transformer works? Did they repeat their effect or something like that? Can i write : this object is controlled by this st at time t and when the animation is over, this other st control it… etc…