Something Special

Soughtafter Sounds provides professional music & sound design to independent game developers, as well as film makers, advertising teams and organisations looking to include an originally composed audio architecture within their development.

We provide originally composed pieces for commercial & non-commercial use.
You are free to use commercially licensed tracks for Adverts, Videos, Films, Video Games, Websites & Apps.

Here we have a new epic orchestral piece ideally suited to Game/Film end credit's, theme track & other associated placement. And very happy to say that I have decided to allow this new track to be licensed free of charge to the community of developers under the "Free Commercial License"

Please enjoy.

A Challenge Met
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yroFXcaxeYg

YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/SoughtafterSoundsTV

Soughtafter Sounds
Professional Audio Architecture

http://www.soughtaftersounds.com
10 Likes

Hey, this is really cool actually. With some minor changes, I could fit this in my own game lol!

@shirkit said:
Hey, this is really cool actually. With some minor changes, I could fit this in my own game lol!

Many thanks Shirkit, I've sent you a pm.

Regards
Grant.

hey man! sounds cool! i’ll have a look at your cool music when i get a game.

This is beautiful… conjures images and emotions. For some reason it made me think of that serie, Merlin… sounds well suited for that, to me.

btw, do you write music for a project? just want to know how much it costs?

@mifth said:

Hi Mifth, I've sent you a pm.

Kind Regards
Grant.
@mifth said:

Thanks Loopies, comments like that make it all worth while :)

Hmm, the slower section of the music reminds me a bit o LoTR and the faster bits, Pirates of The Caribbean, some of the best written music ever. I never though I’d say this about music with drums in it (I’m a baroque person), but it sounded very good!

Thank you very much for giving us such a great opportunity. The music is great! I’ll definitely check this when I get my project to some shape.

very nice :slight_smile: if this isn’t too blunt, can I ask how you learned to make music and what software you use? Im so terrible at making music

<---- no rhythm :cry: and all the software I tried to use is too complex for my tiny brain :frowning:

@wezrule said:
very nice :) if this isn't too blunt, can I ask how you learned to make music and what software you use? Im so terrible at making music
<---- no rhythm :cry: and all the software I tried to use is too complex for my tiny brain :(

Not at all Wezrule, as far as learning to play I taught myself, and play by ear. started composing about a year and a half ago, but have been playing for leisure since I was young. I share your pain with regard to which software to use, I did the whole "Logic" thing back in the day, then tried "Steinburg" and a fair few others, The one thing that stood out the most was how complex they were and all I wanted to do was just get down actually creating some music. although I use a few now, I must say that I found "Mixcraft" to be very useful in the past, it just seems very user friendly and everything is in the right place, and cost-wise it's very good for what you get I believe it was around $80/ÂŁ50 or there about's. As for the instruments used I use various VST's and some soundfonts. I hope this helps.

Kind Regards.
1 Like

thanks a lot! your music is truly awesome, thanks for all the hardwork you put into making this free music available for everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind words Wezrule, I really enjoy writing the music. If you have any questions or wanted advice on anything related to the music, you know where I am. :slight_smile:

Grant.

First of all thanks for your hard work.
I am planning to use it for my project, and of course I will link the soundtrack license to you!
Also question, all your tracks are free? If not can you provide which one is not and costs? or at least donation link to you?
Cheers

EDIT: I found answer to my question in official site.

You are free to use any of the sounds on Soughtaftersounds.com for commercial and non-commercial use, which includes games, app’s, films, TV broadcasting, web & internet use as well as Youtube videos.

All the sounds are free to use, the only obligation you have is that you must credit Soughtaftersounds.com and the name of the owner of the sound or sounds you have used.

I suggest to make “Donate” button on your site, so people will be able say thanks to you not only with words.

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your kind words, it’s much appreciated.
With regard to a donation, that would be great if you wish to do so.
Currently you are able to make a donation to the Paypal email address which is payments@varazuvi.com
All would be most welcome.

All The Best
Grant.