Source code for jbullet.jar?

Hi!

I am having a few problems reorganizing my project, and one of them is this exception that prevents me from further testing what I have implemented.

[patch]May 19, 2011 11:33:16 PM com.jme3.bullet.BulletAppState postRender

SEVERE: null

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:252)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:111)

at com.jme3.bullet.BulletAppState.postRender(BulletAppState.java:197)

at com.jme3.app.state.AppStateManager.postRender(AppStateManager.java:185)

at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.update(SimpleApplication.java:260)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:143)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:171)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:217)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.TriangleShape.localGetSupportingVertexWithoutMargin(TriangleShape.java:98)

at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.ConvexInternalShape.localGetSupportingVertex(ConvexInternalShape.java:84)

at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.ConvexInternalShape.getAabbSlow(ConvexInternalShape.java:66)

at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.TriangleShape.getAabb(TriangleShape.java:91)

at com.bulletphysics.collision.dispatch.CollisionWorld.updateSingleAabb(CollisionWorld.java:210)

at com.bulletphysics.collision.dispatch.CollisionWorld.updateAabbs(CollisionWorld.java:247)

at com.bulletphysics.collision.dispatch.CollisionWorld.performDiscreteCollisionDetection(CollisionWorld.java:135)

at com.bulletphysics.dynamics.DiscreteDynamicsWorld.internalSingleStepSimulation(DiscreteDynamicsWorld.java:378)

at com.bulletphysics.dynamics.DiscreteDynamicsWorld.stepSimulation(DiscreteDynamicsWorld.java:339)

at com.jme3.bullet.PhysicsSpace.update(PhysicsSpace.java:342)

at com.jme3.bullet.PhysicsSpace.update(PhysicsSpace.java:329)

at com.jme3.bullet.BulletAppState$1.call(BulletAppState.java:102)

at com.jme3.bullet.BulletAppState$1.call(BulletAppState.java:1)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

… 1 more[/patch]

It seems to happen when I try to scale the tree model, but I am not that sure.

It happens on another thread also, and breaks the bullet physics (everything stops moving).

I need to know if I did something wrong or that is a bug.

but when I try to go to where the exception happened, there is no sync source available, that I could evaluate variables.

I am running the latest SVN.

http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/forums/?fs=jbullet+source :roll:

good thx!

http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/groups/physics/forum/topic/jbullet-source-code/

btw, it took me some time to see that I had to click the search box and type jbullet source… :cry:

EDIT: btw, I found the bug… it was a by zero division, leading to infinity float value… when passed to node.scale(f) lead to the crash… the point is, shouldnt it say/inform that there is a by zero division happening??? :open_mouth:

EDIT: there is absolutely no way to workaround division by zero on float values in the whole internet… :cry: