Space Warp!

Not sure in which forum to post this, move it if you want. I found an awesome video of a game called “Space Warp” which has some really cool physics I think you guys would find interesting :slight_smile:

http://vimeo.com/25620314

No doubt it’s cool, but it’s far from general purpose enough to be a jME feature. Besides, the jME developers don’t really mess with the core physics at all. If you’d like to discuss new physics implementations, you might be better off starting a discussion over at the Bullet Physics forum and linking to it here so we can keep up if it’s relevant to jME.

Heheh… looks like similar issues one would have with a mass-aggregate style physics engine. I wonder if they just figured out a way to make those limitations a feature. :slight_smile:

Looks neat, though. Interesting idea.

erlend_sh said:
No doubt it's cool, but it's far from general purpose enough to be a jME feature. Besides, the jME developers don't really mess with the core physics at all. If you'd like to discuss new physics implementations, you might be better off starting a discussion over at the Bullet Physics forum and linking to it here so we can keep up if it's relevant to jME.

I didn't intend to suggest it should be added to jME. I just thought it was cool and figured you guys would think so too :)
WASD said:
I didn't intend to suggest it should be added to jME. I just thought it was cool and figured you guys would think so too :)

Oh, herpderp. Having re-read your post I see you're not actually implying a feature request. Let me try again: It's cool, thanks for sharing ;)

wow…that’s a cool concept!