Split: No credit card makes you primitive

@Empire Phoenix credit card, wich i refuse to have

Well I now assume you are an USA-American ignorant of other countrys. I could post a ton of arguments, but I wont waste my time with you.

2 Likes
@Empire Phoenix said: Well I now assume you are an USA-American ignorant of other countrys. I could post a ton of arguments, but I wont waste my time with you.

You asked for a little trolling coming your way when calling CC non-European friendly. I live in Europe, and my CC and I are buddies.

Don’t worry, Phoenix is the resident ass.

CC are fine provided you have the brainpower to use them wisely. So if your can’t resist the temptation of spending, it’s a good thing not to own one. But CC in themselves are not evil. It’s how you use them that matters.

Note that this doesn’t suggest I have the brainpower to resist. That’s only for me to know.

@madjack said: Don't worry, Phoenix is the resident ass.

CC are fine provided you have the brainpower to use them wisely. So if your can’t resist the temptation of spending, it’s a good thing not to own one. But CC in themselves are not evil. It’s how you use them that matters.

Note that this doesn’t suggest I have the brainpower to resist. That’s only for me to know.

FTR: You brought up this specific issue with cards. Still, not having a card doesn’t imply you live in the Amazon rainforest and hunt your food with bow&arrow. An emote goes a long way of making you look like you’re joking and not like some condescending asshole.

1 Like

I feel like there’s some serious context missing from this conversation or that I should make myself some popcorn to see what unfolds. Still undecided. :wink:

1 Like

I looked into my shiny ball of light and I saw nothing productive whatsoever coming from this debate, so I’m just gonna go ahead and poop all over this party before it gets to kick off.

Thread closed.

2 Likes