Starting a new project in Netbeans 6.1 using JME

Hi,

I've Followed the tutorial for setting up JME in Netbeans 6.1. Everything runs fine, Demo's etc.

I don't understand how I'm supposed to start my own project so I can run through some of the actual JME code tutorials.

I'm used to just including the JAR files. for Example when I wanted to use LWJGL in my project, I right click Library folder and include LWJGL which I had set up, then right click the project, properties,  run, VM options - -Djava.library.path=C:lwjglnativewin32.

Then I  can import LWJGL as needed.

I read that I can get the JAR files Etc for JME and I guess I could work around it that way? But that sorta defeats the point of going through the whole CVS process(which I'm guessing is like SVN, keeping up with the latest source)

I hope that makes sense, How would I start a clean project?

No replies yet, I guess it didn't make sense.

I didn't realise that the tutorial I was following was actually compiling the jars etc. needed to use JME In my projects, at least thats what I think it was. So now I'm having a few problems with classpaths, I'm sure I'll figure it out between myself and the forums/wiki.

JME looks awsome btw, cant wait till I get some stuff happening with it.

Thanks.

All sorted, I was using copy and paste from the wiki in my classpaths and missed the bit about netbeans not recognizing wiki quote fonts, changed that and ran a tutorials code fine. I dont know if this post will be usfull to anyone in the future, feel free to delete.

Thanks, Del