Stop jmonkey advertising

Hi,

i appreciate your efforts to bring Jmonkey to Android. But please, stop posting FUCKING DEFECTS to my google code projects (libgdx, gl2-android) in order to advertise your engine. Really, ever heard of email?

Ciao,

Mario

badlogic said:
(...) please, stop posting FUCKING DEFECTS to my google code projects (libgdx, gl2-android) in order to advertise your engine. Really, ever heard of email?
Thanks for stopping by... I explained myself in full on your project site.

For the 3rd and last time, my apologies. I go to great lengths promoting our project, sometimes that results in stepping over some boundaries.

(p.s. Didn't want to see an otherwise splendid thread get derailed by an unrelated complaint, so I separated it. )

It does not matter how often you apologies, posting on bug trackers, and in this case on two seperate ones is simply a no go. By posting in an unrelated thread i tried to show you how stupid such actions are. There's a metric ton of other means how you can get in contact with someone.

So, no harm done after all. Just don't do it again. It can shed some bad light on the jmonkeyengine project if this becomes a permanent advertising strategy.

Keep up the good work, over and out.

Erlend, why did you do this? Bad boy. Grounded for a week. The only defect here is you!!

"Momoko_Fan" wrote:
Erlend, why did you do this? Bad boy. Grounded for a week. The only defect here is you!!
Lol, from looking, its true what erlend says. I also couldn't find any contact info for the project.