Strange textures

hi cep… did you have time to see this problem?

thanks

You may not be setting your texture directory right in Milkshape3d or jME. For example, it looked like MS3D was looking in the directory “./gfx/picture.jpg” (or similar I forgot off hand) for your file. Then you set your texture directory in jme to “./gfx”. Well that means that the .jme loader is going to look at “./gfx/gfx/picture.jpg” for the image (It’s looking in “./gfx” for the image “./gfx/picture.jpg”) Try putting your texture and your ms3d file in the same directory with milkshape looking for your texture in a directory the same as the model. OR change your jme loader to point to the correct base texture when loaded.

"Cep21" wrote:
You may not be setting your texture directory right in Milkshape3d or jME. For example, it looked like MS3D was looking in the directory "./gfx/picture.jpg" (or similar I forgot off hand) for your file. Then you set your texture directory in jme to "./gfx". Well that means that the .jme loader is going to look at "./gfx/gfx/picture.jpg" for the image (It's looking in "./gfx" for the image "./gfx/picture.jpg") Try putting your texture and your ms3d file in the same directory with milkshape looking for your texture in a directory the same as the model. OR change your jme loader to point to the correct base texture when loaded.

mmm.. i will try, but if the texture dir is wrong, the model rendered wouldn´t be flat at all?