Subversive

for some odd reason when i use my subversive plugin in eclipse it gives me this error

SVN: '0x00000025: Send Notifications' operation finished with error: 0x00000014: Resource is inaccessible or it is not under SVN control
0x00000014: Resource is inaccessible or it is not under SVN control

it seems to download everything however when i attempt to delete things created using subversive i get a similar error code, i've used the plugin many times before however i did have to reinstall svn when i reoped the windows version of eclipse for the first time in a while, any insight?

I can’t really help you with your problem, but in general, i’d suggest to take a look at subclipse as a better alternative to subversive. My expierience is, that subversive has many problems and working with subclipse, i never had any.

Vardamir said:

I can't really help you with your problem, but in general, i'd suggest to take a look at subclipse as a better alternative to subversive. My expierience is, that subversive has many problems and working with subclipse, i never had any.

I actually got it working apperantly 1.2.1 is very buggy.
I always thought they were the same thing, thx i'll look into it.

I can't say anything against subversive since I've never used it, but Subclipse has worked flawlessly for me as well.