Survival Mode

Hey phr00t are you going to make a survival mode for 3079 or something like horde from Gears of War or Firefight from Halo?

@mrnoobreaper said:
Hey phr00t are you going to make a survival mode for 3079 or something like horde from Gears of War or Firefight from Halo?

Yeahp. I plan to make it a quest, like "survive for X seconds/minutes", while guys come at you. I'd like to combine this with fortress building in the future for added defenses.
1 Like
@phr00t said:
Yeahp. I plan to make it a quest, like "survive for X seconds/minutes", while guys come at you. I'd like to combine this with fortress building in the future for added defenses.

And will you put things like building blocks in the merchants buy menu? so you can build a lookout tower etc.?

Oh and multiplayer?

Multiplayer already exists, but some people have lagging problems with it that I’m working out…

Building blocks also already show up in merchant’s inventories. However, fortress building will have a more general “construction tool” that can place doors, walls & more.

@phr00t said:
Multiplayer already exists, but some people have lagging problems with it that I'm working out...

Building blocks also already show up in merchant's inventories. However, fortress building will have a more general "construction tool" that can place doors, walls & more.

Oh sorry I meant survival mode multiplayer