Template: General project description

[<abbrevation>] - <project name>

Project name: <fill in here>

Game type:  <fill in here>

Links:  <fill in here>

License:  <fill in here>

Recruiting  <fill in here>:

Abstract:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Used API's:

• jME2

• JGN

• FenGUI

• jME Terra

Active Members:

Name

Role

Status
Vardamir

Project Leader

active
JediMace1

Project Leader

active
Alric

Programmer

active
adkilla

Graphics Artist

active

Latest Threads
The first thread, that lead to this effort
The jME Game project(for now)
[jME Game] Story ideas
[jME Game] Gameplay and design
Poll: [jME Game] Story ideas (choose one)
[jME Game] Team
Poll: [jME Game] Licence
[jME Game] Fighting the white bull
[[jME Game]design document(proxy wars)..............

This should just be a preview of how a general project description could look like.

Pleas reply, wich other information you would add or remove?!

Looks good to me, but I have one beef… Status active. Although it is a nice thing to have, I feel updating it would be too troublesome. Take for instance a man project who lists himself as active. Then goes INactive… and the thread sinks… Now… who would keep track if the project is active or not and update the project's post? I feel strongly that updating the project data should be primarily the task of the project members themselves…

Also I think the template should be regarded more as a guide than a rule… But yes, SOME information SHOULD be listed in it always.

I totaly agree with those statements. It shouldn't be a rule…

Of course each project leader is responsible for this on his own, but offering a template isn't a bad idea i think.

And so, even the the overview of the member status as well as the porject status are within the resposibility of the project leaders. And if they are willing (ok, this is a critical point ;) ) it might be possible to keep even the projectstatus up to date.

But it's no big deal to remove the columns as well.

I've changed the template to reflect the structure of the overview thread. This way its easier to maintain