Terrain Grid Usage

You, apparently, have confused the concept of domain owner and spammer.

1 Like

(emphasis added)

1 Like

It seems that there is not one clever man who can name the name of my product. Which I kind of promote.:joy:

I would like to clarify the right holder: jmonkeyengine is a trademark or a company name?

1 Like

Why must you persist in this behaviour? The community is continually trying to help you, yet you seem to be continually working against the grain.

To presume you are the smartest man around is self-concluded development. There are many people here far more intelligent than you or I. It would be wise to work with them and not against them. We all have something to offer. This attitude will only serve to your detriment.

I have no intention of banning people or playing stupid games. But I pick and choose who I help, as do others. My advice would be to take that into consideration in future. There are a lot of very intelligent people around here - and you could learn a lot - if only you are willing.

2 Likes

No need to read between the lines, I did not call all stupid. And did not put myself smarter.

They expressed an opinion that can not be justified. It is necessary to understand that I am allegedly abusing the use of the name jmonkeyengine. This is called slander. And I do not think I should listen to this? I understand that for you to throw dirt - the usual thing.

Edit: Pay attention, we are talking about those who are trying to prove that I will get the benefit on behalf of jmonkeyengine. And not about the community.

1 Like

I’ll try to explain situation from another side.
In case, when you will write something on your web page, People will think, that JME official people are talking to them.

let’s have an example:
I have an idea. I’m going to create blog articles. I’m going to set next name to the domain: AdiDOSTricksDoingSomeThing.com.
Will you like that?
Will you help me on that?
Will you give me some information, so i can use it on my web page?
Will you give me an email to put it on my page, so people can drop a feedback about my page there?

Please note, people are showing your mistakes not because they want to ban you, people do hope that you can understand the gap, resolve it and become better.

1 Like

You speak correctly, this term is called misleading. However, I do not call myself the developer of jmonkeyengine. And did not declare the official domain. And I’m not trying to distort information about the engine.

People are not stupid, they understand that there are official and other communities.

1 Like

I ask the administrator to remove the offtopic or to separate this topic into another branch.

1 Like

Well, talking about nuances I think that yes, you have a product (the website itself, in form of service) that is derived from the engine (your website couldn’t be done without it ;)) and you are promoting it (using the name of jmonkeyengine you make people think that it is officially related to the engine creators). It doesn’t matter how you do change the words or do you try to workaround it, the fact is that you are promoting your product.

xD no, not at all. In fact, you seem to be doing the opposite.

Oh, in the moment that your domain was unwanted to be posted by the community, each time you are posting it you are spamming thus, being a spammer (maybe you have confused that domain owner != spamer doesn’t mean that domain owner can’t also be a spammer. That logic…)

Before you reply, I want to clarify that I’m not really against translating the wiki or create a domain for every language, but I think that this things should be asked first and have the core team in consideration. And, if you are sorry and you intend to do it the good way, you should stop of posting the domain and just wait to have all this fixed.
(doing it well, however, would mean to have that files and links in common for all languages so the wouldn’t be need to post them here with a different doman).

2 Likes

I think you understand the comic situation. But it’s time for you to look stupid.

Where I declare that this is an official website? a? For a particularly clever I emphasize that we are conducting a line between the source of the official and us. And I do not think if a person is mistaken about this, I will remain silent. Although you know better, you have a fantasy that allows.

It’s not my fault that you can not justify the charge, but instead you write it. It at least looks stupid. You start to look stupid when you describe that I’m not decent. Maybe you should keep quiet, sometimes.

I think you understand what you said. And you have strong evidence. :scream:

I did not know that my site was written using the jME3 software. :stuck_out_tongue:

But you have achieved your goal, I will not renew the domain, I do not need any dirt in my face.

2 Likes

You just have to put somewhere clear that it is “unofficial” and “not affiliated with Jmonkey” on the website. That is all.

Anyway. Please - lets not continue a completely unrelated discussion in this thread.

2 Likes