Test Project can't find Blender classes

The test project doesn’t seem to work out of the box. I loaded up the SDK, clicked new JMETest, it created the project and there were 3 errors. 1 of them was an easy fix (unneeded import) the other 2 are missing blender classes that don’t link properly.

import com.jme3.asset.BlenderKey;

I’ve tried swapping to nightly builds and re-creating the test project but it still comes up like this.

add the jme3-libraries-blender library, you can just run all non-blender tests by right-clicking them though

@normen said:
add the jme3-libraries-blender library, you can just run all non-blender tests by right-clicking them though

Why do I need to mess with anything? As a first time user running the tests shouldn't require me to do anything simply to get it to compile and work.

When I tried them a few months ago they “just worked”…

@sleaker said:
Why do I need to mess with anything? As a first time user running the tests shouldn't require me to do anything simply to get it to compile and work.

Yeah, you're right: https://code.google.com/p/jmonkeyengine/source/detail?r=9464
1 Like

Thanks bunches! Just trying to help out on anyone trying to preview the software too :slight_smile: