Textures on TriMesh

Hello

Could you please tell me if TriMesh (cube for example) can have different textures on each triangle (eg.: different texture on each side of a cube)?

I am passing TexCoords to the reconstruct method but I don't see possibility to select a texture number

As far as I know you need to have every texture in one, and then use the right texturecoords, or you could sue several textures with the right coordiantes. I suggest looking at the MultifaceBox

Empire Phoenix said:

As far as I know you need to have every texture in one, and then use the right texturecoords, or you could sue several textures with the right coordiantes. I suggest looking at the MultifaceBox

The cube was only an example so MultifaceBox will not help me. Actually I am playing with terrain and have tiles divided into
blocks 16x16x2 triangles (=single TriMesh). Several textures composed into a bigger one and then selecting the right
coordinates is generally a good idea but it will be a problem when I would use more textures than can fit into a bigger one in
a single TriMesh. I think I'll subdivide my TriMeshes