The forum doesn't work

The forum doesn’t work right now. I don’t know what I’m writing right now. Please fix it. The text box on the “create new topic” appears blank. It’s not visible but you can type.

It is still broken on some (98%) places. Please fix.

It’s improving but not everything is working.

Did you try clearing your cache?

1 Like

Yes. Cleared everything in the past 24 hours.

Same stuff. I can see what I type here, answering a topic, (but now the font went monospace!), but when I try to create a new topic, the text area is initially less in height than the height of a text line and if I extend it and type, I see not what I type.

Please please, fix this, since I have a question to ask :smiley:

Hahah, yeah, me too:
(picture is worth a thousand words)

Replying seems ok… just creating new topics is messed up.

Edit: for the record, this was from firefox.

This was okay when I posted my last topic 3 days ago. BTW I’m on Chrome.

@noncom said: This was okay when I posted my last topic 3 days ago. BTW I'm on Chrome.

It may coincide with the change of this editor. First we lost the broken toolbar and now we have a basic toolbar back but it seems it may have broken something else. (/me is forum-clueless, really)

Hm can see what i type and stuff, using opera

Tried Firefox and I get what pspeed pictured. So, 3 browsers, 3 different results. Anyone with IE? :smiley:

Looks like I’m moving to Opera tomorrow :slight_smile: at least for a while.

Tested on Opera today. Does not work either, same as Chrome! IDK what’s special about Empire Phoenix setup… Maybe it also depends on OS? Me is under Win-7…

@Empire Phoenix said: Hm can see what i type and stuff, using opera

As a response or when making a new post? For me it’s only creating a new post that’s a problem.

<cite>@pspeed said:</cite> As a response or when making a new post? For me it's only creating a new post that's a problem.

Hm yes i must correct myself, opera does not work either.

Any update/way to fix this? I mangled my first post to this forum yesterday. This also happens when you go back and try to edit the first post of a topic you create. I tried the latest versions of both Firefox & IE and my OS is Windows 7 64bit FYI. IE shows a broken link to an image I tried to add but other then that it was the same.

Moahhhaahaha,
So im not the only one 've faced the forum problem.

I always used a text pad to type and then copy and submit because I always scale the font to the biggest size ( I have short vision ) and mess-up the Wordpress layout.

I’m not seeing this, but I’ve disabled the toolbar (which is the native one by the way, so I wasn’t expecting any issues with it). How’s it now?

The toolbar disappeared … the font are back to Arial or some. That’s all I can see

We don’t have FTP access at the moment :frowning: paging @sbook to the ER stat!

Yeah, if there is a difference, I can’t notice it… glad that the rescue is on the way! :smiley: