The forum doesn't work

@erlend_sh said: I'm not seeing this, but I've disabled the toolbar (which is the native one by the way, so I wasn't expecting any issues with it). How's it now?

To be sure you were testing it right (since many others have gotten it wrong) you tested creating a new post and not just a reply, right? Replies have worked fine. It was only creating new posts that was borked.

Is anyone trying to make this forum better? Why does it break all the time? Maybe we should look at migrating to a more stable platform…

@kwando said: Is anyone trying to make this forum better? Why does it break all the time? Maybe we should look at migrating to a more stable platform...

We’re going to seriously dock the pay of the person working on it and take away his bonus this year. :wink:

But seriously, it’s just a convergence of a bunch of things and the normal people who take care of it are dealing with life issues at the moment. This forum seems to need constant attention or it atrophies… but so far up until now I guess maintaining it has been easier than switching to something that doesn’t integrate as well with the rest of the site. Though now I’m speaking of things I only overhear. I’m generally the first to complain about forum problems.

1 Like

Yes, and i hope that it works out, howver if we really decide to switch i would love to see a java solution, cause that way its quite likly that errors can be fixed by the community, wich the current setup limits a little.