The JME scene editor 1.0

My editor for JME has been released. You can fined it in the Applications and Utilities section. I created this threads as a discussion form for the editor. If you want any information or have any questions pleas ask here and not clutter up the rest of the form.

it’s been hosted. You can find it at:

http://www.mojomonkeycoding.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=33

Hi Badmi

It really looks great!

Can I make some suggestions!

Indicate the selected spatial of the scene in some way. For example

a box arround the selected spatial.

Try to do something about the app’s speed because the swing part is really slow!

Other than that, it looks great!

"tGiantLabs" wrote:
Hi Badmi
It really looks great!
Can I make some suggestions!
Indicate the selected spatial of the scene in some way. For example
a box arround the selected spatial.
Try to do something about the app's speed because the swing part is really slow!
Other than that, it looks great!

I planed on rendering the bounds for the selected node, but It crashed the program. I have the code in, and can activate it with the removal of one comment. I do not know what I can do about the speed.

I’d like to compare the scene editors but the link specified above is for the old site. Could you repost or submit it to Third Party Apps.

I’d love to see a single Scene Editor (jMED) designed by both Badmi and tGiantLabs.

Hm… I cannot download it, after clicking Mojo’s link, a message " You are not authorized to view this resource. " appears…

I can’t understand that, because I’m logged in… Is this app restricted to a group of users?

File was removed form the website when the servers were changed and my computer broke before I could send in a replacement. I am now looking for my backup to send to mojo.

I sent the file to mojo.

linked. http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=69

Just another poor sap who says the zip is broken…

I’ll probably just remove the link until a new zip gets sent my way.

I have been very busy lately, this is on my todo list.

DoTo the release of many superior editors and the fact that I have not been able to keep this one up-to date (and usable) I am declaring this editor dead with the possibility of revival.