And one more question, in jme-bullet I was updating physics space using
* Bullet doc: stepSimulation proceeds the simulation over
* 'timeStep', units in preferably in seconds. By default,
* Bullet will subdivide the timestep in constant substeps of
* each 'fixedTimeStep'. in order to keep the simulation
* real-time, the maximum number of substeps can be clamped to
* 'maxSubSteps'. You can disable subdividing the
* timestep/substepping by passing maxSubSteps=0 as second
* argument to stepSimulation, but in that case you have to keep
* the timeStep constant.
pSpace.update(1 / 60f, 0);
seems configuration is changed in Minie?
I see beside the
maxSubSteps a new
maxTimeStep introduced in Minie.
I guess following settings should be enough to use the fixed time step, Yes?
pSpace.update(1 / 60f);
Sorry if my question is noob, just wanted to get sure if I do not need to set anything else.