The *Official* Welcome to 2012 Thread

Its just about to strike midnight for our German friends, so Happy New Year everyone!

In this coming new year I will: Work on a caching plugin so that the forums load faster for everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy New Year!

In this coming year I will: Not plan anything xD

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!!! make those resolutions :slight_smile:

In this coming year I will: try get a game made for android :smiley:

Happy New Year !

In this coming year I will: Try to do progress in mathematics and be better in jME usage…

1 Like

Happy New Year!

In this coming year I will:

Learn more about music and sound.

Learn more about static object testing

Learn more blender

Learn to Meditate

Keep making Android Apps

Learn more electronics and micro controllers

Run More

Make a game that is fun :slight_smile:

-Greg

1 Like

Happy New Year!

In this coming year I will: have a lot more of sleepless nights xD.

1 Like

happy new year people… in this coming year I will try to become better at multitasking so I can complete my jme, school & blender projects while drinking more beer and chasing less women…or is that drinking less beer and chasing more women :? hmmm maybe I can do all of it :evil: …where’s that damn red bull

2 Likes
@mcbeth said:
drinking more beer and chasing less women...........or is that drinking less beer and chasing more women :? hmmm

why not best of both worlds? :D, more beer, more women
1 Like
@wezrule said:
why not best of both worlds? :D, more beer, more women

why not indeed! 8)
1 Like

Happy New Year!

In this coming year: I will strive to get Caiman back up and finish a game!

1 Like

Happy new year monkeys

In this coming new year I will: Release jMonkeyEngine 3.0 with my core team fellow friends!

2 Likes

Happynew year :smiley: A little bit late, but the party was hard^^

In this coming year I will: Write UML plugin for the SDK and hope that it will be usefull :smiley:

1 Like

Happy new year!

In this coming year I will: Use more AppStates. :smiley:

1 Like
@xpecs said:
Happynew year :D A little bit late, but the party was hard^^

In this coming year I will: Write UML plugin for the SDK and hope that it will be usefull :D

Awesome plan! Have you checked out what NetBeans already has built in?
1 Like

I am sorry answering so late. No, i didn’t check anything but the ideas come on sylvester^^ At the moment I don’t feel confortable enought to think about it. I am ill (in german it’s called “Bier krank”) dont know any translation :stuck_out_tongue:

In some weeks I will have to pass some exams, after it I have enought time to handle my idea :slight_smile: So that I will only think about it

1 Like