The problem with JUnit and with running of the project in debug mode

Hi every body, (I apologize in advance for my english), please help me to understand the problems that I got right at the start of work with SDK, here they are …

1. When I create a new blank project, right away when it is created, appear a message dialog reports that there is a problem with references two libraries “junit” and “junit_4”, that SDK can not detect, and offers to fix it I fixed it so I press it a few seconds thought says it can not find a proxy server.
  2. if ignore it by clicking cancel, and run the project by pressing the “F6” button, the build of the project, and then run a window with the image a monkey, and resolution settings window, I have not changed anything, and I press the button “OK”, then appears black window, it is completely black. It do not have any blue cube or statistics of resources nothing at all, if click on the window cursor, then it freezes completely, and turn it off then you can only emergency way.

I think these two problems are not related to each other

PS My video drivers, JDK, and NetBeans, it all set up and improved, the latest stability, version, my video card-ATI HD 3650.

1. Update the SDK (Help->Search for updates)
    2a) Press the “Resolve” button instead (why does everybody ignore it?)
    2b) Update your graphics card drivers with ones from the manufacturers homepage, not the internal windows ones
@normen said: 1) Update the SDK (Help->Search for updates) 2a) Press the "Resolve" button instead (why does everybody ignore it?) 2b) Update your graphics card drivers with ones from the manufacturers homepage, not the internal windows ones

I tried yo update but could not connect to the update (can’t complete update). The same thing when try “resolve”. But I think it run well, the window open and shows blue cube. I don’t know how the cube should look like.

@normen said: 1) Update the SDK (Help->Search for updates) 2a) Press the "Resolve" button instead (why does everybody ignore it?) 2b) Update your graphics card drivers with ones from the manufacturers homepage, not the internal windows ones
  1. Update the SDK (Help-> Search for updates) - I already did, but it did not help, the window in which must be blue cube, as before, is entirely black and freezes completely, if press the cursor.
    2a) Press the “Resolve” button instead (why does everybody ignore it?) - As I said earlier it does not work, because of the fact that the failure of the proxy-server.
    2b) Update your graphics card drivers with ones from the manufacturers homepage, not the internal windows ones - maybe I somehow incorrectly formulated, my words, I apologize for that, but I repeat … my video driver completely and categorically updated to the latest versions of the existing.

At this point, the problem with the “junit” and “junit_4” libraries have been resolved. To do this, right after the standard reboot, which, itself requested a SDK, after updating modules. Re off SDK, then run it again, and only then, press the “Resolve”. If you try to make press the “Resolve”, immediately after the restart which occurs after installing new modules, the result will be the same as before … (Failure of the proxy-server)

But the second problem with freezing window as before, has not been resolved!

that’s written in the debug window when freezing

debug:
мар 28, 2013 9:35:59 PM com.jme3.system.JmeDesktopSystem initialize
INFO: Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.0.0 Beta
мар 28, 2013 9:35:59 PM com.jme3.system.Natives extractNativeLibs
INFO: Extraction Directory: C:\Users\Олексій\Documents\jMonkeyEngineProjects\LOLGame
мар 28, 2013 9:35:59 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay run
INFO: Using LWJGL 2.8.4
мар 28, 2013 9:35:59 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay createContext
INFO: Selected display mode: 320 x 240 x 0 @0Hz
мар 28, 2013 9:36:00 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext printContextInitInfo
INFO: Adapter: bbcap
INFO: Driver Version: 3.0.0.6
INFO: Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
INFO: OpenGL Version: 3.3.11653 Compatibility Profile Context
INFO: Renderer: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
INFO: GLSL Ver: 3.30
мар 28, 2013 9:36:00 PM com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglTimer
INFO: Timer resolution: 1 000 ticks per second
мар 28, 2013 9:36:00 PM com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer initialize
INFO: Caps: [FrameBuffer, FrameBufferMRT, FrameBufferMultisample, TextureMultisample, OpenGL20, OpenGL21, OpenGL30, OpenGL31, OpenGL32, ARBprogram, GLSL100, GLSL110, GLSL120, GLSL130, GLSL140, GLSL150, VertexTextureFetch, TextureArray, TextureBuffer, FloatTexture, FloatColorBuffer, FloatDepthBuffer, PackedFloatTexture, SharedExponentTexture, PackedFloatColorBuffer, TextureCompressionLATC, NonPowerOfTwoTextures, MeshInstancing, VertexBufferArray, Multisample, PackedDepthStencilBuffer]
мар 28, 2013 9:36:01 PM com.jme3.asset.AssetConfig loadText
WARNING: Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader
мар 28, 2013 9:36:01 PM com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager
INFO: DesktopAssetManager created.
мар 28, 2013 9:36:01 PM com.jme3.renderer.Camera
INFO: Camera created (W: 320, H: 240)
мар 28, 2013 9:36:01 PM com.jme3.renderer.Camera
INFO: Camera created (W: 320, H: 240)
мар 28, 2013 9:36:01 PM com.jme3.input.lwjgl.LwjglMouseInput initialize
INFO: Mouse created.
мар 28, 2013 9:36:01 PM com.jme3.input.lwjgl.LwjglKeyInput initialize
INFO: Keyboard created.
мар 28, 2013 9:36:02 PM com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer initInThread
INFO: AudioRenderer supports 64 channels
INFO: Audio effect extension version: 1.0
INFO: Audio max auxilary sends: 1
Exception in thread “jME3 Audio Thread” java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.nalGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots(IJ)V
at org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.nalGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.openal.EFX10.alGenAuxiliaryEffectSlots(EFX10.java:529)
at com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer.initInThread(LwjglAudioRenderer.java:201)
at com.jme3.audio.lwjgl.LwjglAudioRenderer.run(LwjglAudioRenderer.java:98)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I have the same missing JUnit problem too. I tried to check update and update but fail. Later I found out that the problem is my slow internet connection. It make updating always fail. So I go to SDK -> Tools -> Plugin . I only check the update or plugin I want to install. If I check all update or plugins available, update or install will be fail.