Theme updated - sorting out some bugs

@pspeed said: You know there is a link to jump right to the last message, right?

Errr… Now I do :roll:

Thanks

Not digging the inconsistent header (looks like we’d require a pretty insane size to make sure it works on the biggest resolutions), nor what appears to be an inconsistent site width between the main pages and wiki pages on your end, though I did not experience that on my own test.

I’ll start by increasing the overall site width tomorrow if I can find the time to redo the static graphics, and we can see where we get with these full-width tests in the meantime.

Oh and thanks for the screenshots @shirkit , I’d no idea SmashingMagazine squeezed a 4rth column in on the even wider screens!

Really, with normal DPI settings only “so wide” makes sense. I agree its a bit narrow atm though.

@normen said: Really, with normal DPI settings only "so wide" makes sense. I agree its a bit narrow atm though.
I'm looking at readwrite.com (example 3-column article) and I can't help but feel like a similar style could work really well for our forum design, ideally with "shaded" sidebars on either side when the mouse is not hovering over them, for distraction-free reading. We could put all the context-specific (i.e. usually thread-related) stuff on one side, and help topics and latest posts and such on the other.

I’ve noticed that posts lose all formatting between different code tags. i.e.

[java]
Here is some code
[/java]

Here is a line of text

Here is a line of text that should have two br tags (or both should be wrapped in their own paragraph tags) between it and the last sentence

[java]
Here is some more code
[/java]

Formatting should be fine from here until the end of the post as long as I don’t add another code tag

Um… testing to make sure that is correct.

Hope this displays the problem.

@t0neg0d said: I've noticed that posts lose all formatting between different code tags.
Pretty sure this is the same bug as this one: http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/forum/topic/pasting-java-code-in-forum-possibly-corrupts-code/#post-200861

Hopefully we’ll see a release soon. Haven’t seen any beta out yet though :-/