Transition to Beta of Jmonkey

I was trying to move my project to the beta version of jmonkey. I was using the alpha 4 version. Its giving me this weird error.

SEVERE: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.nSetTitle(JJ)V
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.nSetTitle(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.setTitle(WindowsDisplay.java:442)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.setTitle(Display.java:567)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:312)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:873)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:782)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.createContext(LwjglDisplay.java:137)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:113)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 6 seconds)

Any ideas about what is going on? I havent changed anything in transferring it over, and it worked well in the alpha 4 version.

You probably have old lwjgl DLLs hanging around in a bad place. One of the versions of JME copied them into a bad place instead of the application directory. Search under your home directory, etc.

And delete them? or move them?

Delete them. They will get re-extracted if needed. (Well, back them up somewhere just in case they were not the DLLs you thought or something and need to get them back.)

Ok. Ill try that. Thank you very much.

It is still showing the same problems after I delete them.

Which ones did you delete?

Usually this error is caused by one of these DLLs hanging out from a previous release in a place that it shouldn’t be.

You are on windows, right?

Yes I am. I deleted 2 dlls: OpenAL32.dll and lwjgl.dll They were in my user folder. After I deleted them from there, the beta made new ones in the correct place in my applications folder but it still got this error.