Translate an OGRE model

Hi,

I try to apply setLocalTranslation method to Ogre Models, I see that model properties are update, but model don't translate

track.trackNode.getChild(step).setLocalTranslation(pos);
      System.out.println("Moved "   +  track.trackNode.getChild(step).getName() + " at (" +pos + ")");
            track.trackNode.getChild(step).updateGeometricState();
            track.trackNode.getChild(step).updateModelBound();

track.trackNode.updateGeometricState();

I' don't have this problem with Geometry objects
Any idea?
Thanks in advance
bye

What is "track" a child of? Is it rootNode? All root nodes must be updated using updateLogicalState and updateGeometricState on each frame. This is done automatically for rootNode in SimpleApplication.

Momoko_Fan said:

What is "track" a child of? Is it rootNode? All root nodes must be updated using updateLogicalState and updateGeometricState on each frame. This is done automatically for rootNode in SimpleApplication.

I've understood the problem: I used nodes created with .clone() method (I have multiple instances of the same node)
In this case local translation has no effect on object (I don't know why)
In JME2 I used SharedNodes to manage multiple instances, now, if I've understood well, all spatials are shared, so if I have to use multiple instances of same ogre model with different local transformations, I have to clear AssetManager cache before I load it.
In JME2 I had controllers to manage animations, in JME3?
Thanks

bye