Tutorial with bones?

Update keyframeController again, should fix that. I also put in support for repeat types Cycle, clamp, and wrap.

Sorry cep for postng here… but i sent you a private message and it doesnt get out of the outbox! I repost my msg here:

i was playing with JointController.setTranslation() but i dont understand the time parameter…

how do i use it to do something like this?

if right pressed {

move controller(node 0, x, y, z)

++x;

}

if up pressed {

move controller(node 0, x, y, z)

++y;

}

If in time i put 1f, the movement in the node is done each second (i want to move the full model, so i move the node 0). If i put 2f no movement is done. If i put 0.9f it throws me a nullpointerexception after almost a second. How is the logic of this?

Bye

Vlad

Messages stay in your outbox until they are checked by the recipient, at which case they are moved to your sent box. Basicly, you can’t modify joints once a JointController has been processed. Currently, there’s nothing in jME to do the “ragdoll” effects mojo was talking about which would let you modify joints real time. You can select which pre defined frames inside a MS3D file you want to animate though. Maybe if you felt up to it, you could add a ragdoll effect to jME :slight_smile: I’ld be interested in doing it, but it would be after about 30 other things hehe so it won’t be for a while.