WCJ Youtube Videos

Hi I have been, for a while now, making JME tutorials on YouTube. They have been somewhat irregular however I would now like to start producing them quicker. I would very much appreciate it if anyone could have a look at some of the videos and give me any pointers/tutorial suggestion!

the channel is WCJ - YouTube and thanks in advance to any replies !

• WCJ
2 Likes

Hey! I remember watching one of your tutorials last winter right before I actually choose this engine to do 3D projects. I tried C++ and found it hard and thought I should start with something easier. I then tried plain Java+LWJGL and got myself a little engine from ground up but it was really crude and I stopped putting efforts in it after making a very basic unshaded GLSL shader work. Then I found your videos and watched one and it actually picked up my interest and that’s how I got sinked into putting dozens of hours of my spare time a month in it! Thx for making those videos!

@.Ben. said: Hey! I remember watching one of your tutorials last winter right before I actually choose this engine to do 3D projects. I tried C++ and found it hard and thought I should start with something easier. I then tried plain Java+LWJGL and got myself a little engine from ground up but it was really crude and I stopped putting efforts in it after making a very basic unshaded GLSL shader work. Then I found your videos and watched one and it actually picked up my interest and that's how I got sinked into putting dozens of hours of my spare time a month in it! Thx for making those videos!

Haha wow thanks very much buddy, glad you enjoyed them!