Weedoo3D

Hello!

Here is a video of a collaborative planning tool prototype with multi user support I used for a workshop with hospital staff evaluating a neonatal ward.

http://www.lundstedt.biz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWiki.Weedoo3D

The video is poor quality cause I had to film the screen with my DV-cam. Normally I use FRAPS but couldn

That's really cool. How did you implement the jointed device? I like the feel of the environment, with only AO type shading, looks great!

Wow, really good. Looks very intuitive. This video should be placed on the demo page.

Thanks!

How did you implement the jointed device?

I used JME Physics 2 with collision disabled.

I like the feel of the environment, with only AO type shading, looks great!

Yeah, and it's a very functional and efficient way to work.

Speachless… Kudos!  :smiley:

definitely nice work!

Just out of interest - How long have you been working on this? And how many people were working in the staff?

Because it would be nice to hear how long it takes to produce a "goodlooking", "kind of final" project.

nothing to say but AMAZING.

.:emp...imm0|82:. said:

definitely nice work!
Just out of interest - How long have you been working on this? And how many people were working in the staff?
Because it would be nice to hear how long it takes to produce a "goodlooking", "kind of final" project.

Very difficult to say since I have been working on and off on similar projects for many years, re-using code and models from here and there.