Weird problem

everything seems to work fine (box dropping through gravity, etc.) except of this error:

SEVERE: Exception in game loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.jme.renderer.ColorRGBA.set(Lcom/jme/renderer/ColorRGBA;)V

at com.jmex.physics.material.Material.setDebugColor(Material.java:255)

at com.jmex.physics.material.Material.<clinit>(Material.java:96)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsSpace.getDefaultMaterial(PhysicsSpace.java:183)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsNode.getMaterial(PhysicsNode.java:525)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsCollisionGeometry.getMaterial(PhysicsCollisionGeometry.java:200)

at com.jmex.physics.material.MaterialContactCallback.adjustContact(MaterialContactCallback.java:65)

at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsSpace.adjustContact(PhysicsSpace.java:118)

at com.jmex.physics.impl.ode.OdePhysicsSpace.iterateContacts(OdePhysicsSpace.java:723)

at com.jmex.physics.impl.ode.OdePhysicsSpace.computeTimeStep(OdePhysicsSpace.java:664)

at com.jmex.physics.impl.ode.OdePhysicsSpace.update(OdePhysicsSpace.java:568)

at com.jmex.physics.util.states.PhysicsGameState.update(PhysicsGameState.java:21)

at mechgame.Main.simpleUpdate(Main.java:164)

at com.jme.app.SimpleGame.update(Unknown Source)

at com.jme.app.BaseGame.start(Unknown Source)

at mechgame.Main.main(Main.java:182)

i'm not sure how to solve this because ColorRGBA.set(ColorRGBA) does exist!

thanks,

Andrew

Maybe you have inconsistent libraries (old jars, old class files etc.)?

i have redownloaded all the jars from jME and still no prevail.

anything that has to do with the Material class pops up this error.

any other usage of ColorRGBA.set() [in my case] doesn't have errors.

The set method returns a ColorRGBA now (not void). Recompile jME Physics 2 or take matching jar versions of jME and jME Physics 2, please.

note: there is no released version of jME Physics 2 matching the jME v1.0 -  you need to use CVS version in this case.

i see, thanks a lot! gonna go CVS now. :slight_smile: