What you talk, where you from? Little stats

From Germay. I speak German and English as well as a bit of French.

England. Only English. I can’t help feeling under-skilled in the language department :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, that is a lot of different places xD Am happy I asked :smiley: Ca et du nombre de personne qui seront capable de lire ce message sans google traduction xD. Ca aussi c’est assez surprenant x)

That and i belive most people are germanic :o like 33% of the people posting! Not big math but still fun too know! xD

Veneto, north Italy and aside from italian i can speak english for sure.
With always the correct pronunciation? Less sure.
I’ve never had the need to improve my speak english, so, i’ve never done that :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes

I am from Germany and amongst many programming “languages” I am able to speak German, English, French (theoretically, had it at school, so je comprends Simons’ message mais je ne peut pas parle le français bien) and enough Italian to order a pizza and red wine :stuck_out_tongue:

Finland! Obviously Finnish, some English. And if held at gun point, Swedish and German too.

1 Like

Chartres, France,
I speak French, and try to speak english/globish but I guess I better to learn programming language than human language.

Germany, German and English

Poland, Silesia. Usually don’t speak but if need I speak a little Polish and English, I know a few sentences in German :smiley:

Italy (Sicily),I speak italian and Sicilian and obviously English even if my speaking dictionary is pretty low :stuck_out_tongue:

Florida, in the US. I speak english, spanish (from high school), and some german.

Grenoble, France. So i speak french ofc and also english. I also know some spanish.

From northern germany (Hamburg), speaking German, English, a little bit Chinese and French.

French, in Vitry-Sur-Seine (near Paris, north of France).
I can also speak english, but i do a lot of mistakes. I can read it without problems.

I am a German-Jamaican living in the US where the corn grows best and only speek English and Spanish.

That sounds awesome :smiley: I’ve never seen German-Jamaican written together like that!

French is my mother tongue, I live extremely close to the most beautiful town of the world :smile: I speak English and German too, I know a few words of Turkish, Spanish, Italian and Russian.

From Germany, speaking German (what’s your super power? :chimpanzee_wink:), English, some French and bits and pieces of other languages. I would like to read/write Chinese/Japanese/Korean - but I guess one super power is enough… :chimpanzee_wink:

Veneto, Italy. In fact, the meaning of my username matches my avatar :smile:

For those interested, but too lazy to count, here is the current distribution:

8 Germany
6 France
5 US
3 Italy
3 Canada
1 Poland
1 Finland
1 England
1 Sweden
1 Portugal
1 South Africa
1 Belgium
1 Indonesia
1 Austria
1 Lithuania

With all those Europeans (71% :open_mouth:) and North Americans (26%), I think it’s pretty cool have Indonesia and South Africa represented here as well. Go World!

6 Likes