Where to find all the Wiki pages?

Hi,

i cant find all pages which are obviously present within the wiki.

The wiki is very nice for all people here and it enters with the doku.php which gives a good overview.

But where could one find the link to pages like

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/wiki/doku.php?id=some_standardgame_frequently_asked_questions or

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/wiki/doku.php?id=what_calls_must_be_made_from_the_opengl_thread

unless having used the forum?

I do miss some navigation of the wiki or at least a link to "all wiki pages". 

I don't see which engine is used for this wiki but usually there is the possibility show a special link which lists all pages of the wiki. The link "Recent changes" is already there, but it's the only special one.

Maybe I have to mention that I'm not logged in during reading the wiki.

THX i.A.

I do not think that such a place exists, though I have on occasion wished for one myself. The most usual way to find information on any topic of interest is to do a search… which is also possible in the WiKi.

However most pages actually ARE linked to. Bothe the pages you mentioned are linked to from the UserGuide’s section about StandardGame. Actually the User’s Guide is a very nice thing to browse and always one of the first places to check if you have a question about a particular function. Its not always up to date of-course, but thats when you turn to JavaDocs and the forum.

I think the reasoning on not having a full list of pages is that there are too many pages to ist. If you list all the headings, you still cannot go through them all and read them all, just to find the one you are interested of. You would still have to do a broswer-search for ‘StandardGame’ or whatever. So - you might as well do the search from the WiKi page itself - which is actually better as it scans the content of pages as well.

That all said, I do agree that the WiKi is quite loosely structured ATM, but noone has yet taken the time to restructure them. Why don’t you give it a shot? (I suggest though that if you do restructure it, leave the old one also there as some people might be quite used to this structure already)

You are right, the there are enough ways to search for further information.

Mindgamer said:

However most pages actually ARE linked to. Bothe the pages you mentioned are linked to from the UserGuide's section about StandardGame. Actually the User's Guide is a very nice thing to browse and always one of the first places to check if you have a question about a particular function. Its not always up to date of-course, but thats when you turn to JavaDocs and the forum.

I have no spare time to workaround in the wiki because I'm currently working hard for my study as Information Technologist.

My suggestion is to keep up the good work and to call attention to the ability of the wiki system to create categories and subcategories which would make the structure browsable automatically. This is just a suggestion to contribute to the overall improvement of the wiki. However time goes on  :D

So far :)