Which order should I export the jars?

Hi,

I fail to find any information on which order to export the jar files for an android app.
Should I put the jme3-android first, and the jme3-core? Because when I fail to do it right, eclipse will run out of heapspace.
Im currently using them in this order:
jME3-terrain
jME3-niftygui
jME3-jbullet
nifty
xmlpull-xpp3
vecmath
stack-alloc
jbullet
eventbus
jME3-plugins
jME3-core
jME3-android

So which order should I place them in?

No idea, sorry, this is an eclipse issue and has no real reason.

From what I’v heard the SDK does this for you which meens someone has to know the order.

How about just giving eclipse more heapspace? The default is 256 wich can certainly be higherd for current systems to like 1 gb

This is a problem of eclipse, only eclipse users have to solve it as eclipse creates it.

(tw the order could be looked up in the nbprojects build files, since netbeans build all stuff via ant if i understannd correctly)

1 Like
@Empire Phoenix said: How about just giving eclipse more heapspace? The default is 256 wich can certainly be higherd for current systems to like 1 gb
Yes I'v tried that. Guess I'm not too good with vm commands because I ran out of heapspace still :P But I'v actually solved this. As it was not eclipse problem. I'v put these jars in this order at the top of the export: jME3-android jME3-core

And it compiles faster than ever before :smiley:

facepalm Guys, I just throw the jars in a folder, there is no order. Fix your damn IDE.

@Empire Phoenix said: (tw the order could be looked up in the nbprojects build files, since netbeans build all stuff via ant if i understannd correctly)
@Addez said: Thanks :) I'll look that up if this happens again :D

Now thats just pathetic. In the post you ignored I told you there is no order to look up. Your aversion towards me is worth 10 wasted minutes searching for it anyway to you? double-facepalm

Eclipse uses no jvm aprams, it has a own settings file in its folder…

just add
-Xmx1000m

at last line and it should work.

@normen said: *facepalm* Guys, I just throw the jars in a folder, there is no order. Fix your damn IDE.

Why you always use the plural, it’s not like I have any problems with eclipse and jme.

@Empire Phoenix said:Why you always use the plural, it's not like I have any problems with eclipse and jme.
Cause you are two and digging in the same pointless hole? Why you always have to assume I am the one hating Eclipse? You are the one hating NetBeans my friend.
@normen said:
@Empire Phoenix said:Why you always use the plural, it's not like I have any problems with eclipse and jme.
Cause you are two and digging in the same pointless hole? Why you always have to assume I am the one hating Eclipse? You are the one hating NetBeans my friend.
No one has said that you hate eclipse, where did you get that from? Also, it was not pointless. Fact is that all I did was change the export order. And this solved the problem.
@Addez said: No one has said that you hate eclipse, where did you get that from? Also, it was not pointless. Fact is that all I did was change the export order. And this solved the problem.
That order is only in Eclipse projects, it has nothing to do with android or jME and hence you won't be able to see that order in any of our configuration files is all I'm saying. Not that Eclipse brings any other problems.