Window Title not showing up, as the dragbar

Update on this issue, when i add :

[java]myWindow.setIsVisible();[/java]
The dragbar showup as before, i’m using the “ToneGodGUI Version: 0.4.6.1444”

@kobRoah said: Update on this issue, when i add :

[java]myWindow.setIsVisible();[/java]
The dragbar showup as before, i’m using the “ToneGodGUI Version: 0.4.6.1444”

Just want you to know that I’m not ignoring this by any stretch… I’m a hardrive away from setting up a linux test machine and hit a financial snag which pushed it off a bit. I’m not sure if vmware is a valid option for this sort of thing… thoughts?

Once I have a valid test environment, I should have more luck repro’ing this issue.

EDIT: It looks like z-order is flipped. Can you check to see what direction the default JME camera (new project) is facing? When you move forward is z going up or down in value?

Sry for the time to respond, :confused:

nvm i’ve generated a new project and output the camera direction :
[java]
System.out.println(cam.getDirection());
//Output : (0.0, 0.0, -1.0)
[/java]

I don’t know if this what you looking for since i didn’t realy get the EDIT part.

EDIT: It looks like z-order is flipped. Can you check to see what direction the default JME camera (new project) is facing? When you move forward is z going up or down in value?

Btw, i don’t know if this related too but i thing so, when trying, Menu Examples from : https://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/legacy/doku.php/jme3:contributions:tonegodgui:menu
It show nothing, only two empty window and a button where there is “Show Menu”, no text inside the menu :

When run the testCase : At start.

When clicking anywhere but not on the button :

When clicking on the button and move a bit :

Last update for this issue since it seam to be gone…
After a reboot(reinstall) of my computer it look like the issue was coming from ubuntu nvidia drivers not working properly (something went wrong during the installation, i dono…), i guess your using some shader trick who wasn’t working properly with the drivers config i had before… (i guess…) Since i have reinstalled everything right now, i got everything working how they should.
My appologize for the trouble and thank you for the time spend helping me, keep it up. :smiley:

@kobRoah said: Last update for this issue since it seam to be gone... After a reboot(reinstall) of my computer it look like the issue was coming from ubuntu nvidia drivers not working properly (something went wrong during the installation, i dono...), i guess your using some shader trick who wasn't working properly with the drivers config i had before... (i guess...) Since i have reinstalled everything right now, i got everything working how they should. My appologize for the trouble and thank you for the time spend helping me, keep it up. :D

I’m REALLY glad to hear this was the case–not because I wanted you to go through hell… but because I kept trying to repro the issue and couldn’t get it duplicated. I’m even more happy to hear that all is working ok now. Very sorry I wasn’t more help on this, but it was impossible to even know where to begin without being able to duplicate the problem =(

2 Likes