Windup - Online Baseball Game

Windup

Rontab

Project name: Windup

Game type: Sports Game

Links: http://windup.paran.com/ (IE only)

License:  Private/Commercial

Abstract:

Windup is an commercial online baseball game which is serviced in Korea.

This game includes Korean pro-baseball players and actual stadiums.

We use the motion capture skill to service player's animation.

Key Features

WOW! - that looks extremely nice!

Best of luck pushing it forward.

That looks really cool!!  :smiley: I wish I spoke Korean so I could try it out  :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, congratulations, that looks very good.

Wooah, so nice!

Glad to see you back in all your glory mulova ;D Been wondering where you went off to; no better comeback than this though, I gotta say.

You might've noticed I like interviewing successful jME projects to ask questions about anything from general production to good and bad experiences with jME. How about it? I'm available through e-mail or (jabber) chat by e[dot]soghe at gmail.

Wow, that looks great Mulova!

Looks amazing. One of the best looking jME games I must say!

So what is your role exactly? I guess you're the lead programmer right?

Thank you for the attention.  :D

Momoko_Fan said:

So what is your role exactly? I guess you're the lead programmer right?

Yes, I'm the lead programmer of this project.
I must say I couldn't have done this without the help of the jme forum people, especially Momoko_Fan. :wink:

erlend_sh said:

You might've noticed I like interviewing successful jME projects to ask questions about anything from general production to good and bad experiences with jME. How about it? I'm available through e-mail or (jabber) chat by e[dot]soghe at gmail.

I'd like to share the game development experiences. I'll send you mail. :lol:

Nowadays, I'm working on this project and beginning a investigation into jme3/ardor3d for the next project.
JMonkeyPlatform is very impressive and so charming.

:open_mouth: Speachless! … Ok, not really speachless, I do want to say: Great! … Let’s see some art of these great upcoming games using jME in the main page!