Works on my machine only

Hello,

Please see the attached screen capture (incorrect.jpg). It is a screen capture of eclipse RCP application showing a basic but large JME model in one of its views (JME 2.0.1). The model has been imported from a collada model. The problem is that on my computer this renders correctly but on two other computers the result is as shown by the screen capture. When the model is loaded and should be rendered, the log gives normal output i.e. attaching the nodes etc. After loading the model, the view is commonly grey and the erratic model comes visible only after some UI activity.

The problematic computers have Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family and Intel XXX chipsets. I have updated the latest drivers from Intel. Both run XP.

My machine has ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 video card and Vista Pro. Another test computer has XP Home and ATI

Hi!

What happens when you disable all lights? Do you reproduce this bug? In my humble opinion, maybe it comes from these graphics chips, there are a lot of problems with Intel cheap integrated chips for laptops. Do you use any shader?

I don

Hello,

Please see attached a capture of the same when lights are disabled.

looks a bit like z-fighting.

Did you apply a ZBufferstate ?

In OpenGL i get this when there are no textures loaded for model and there is no light in the scene.

Do you use the newest Amd driver on windows 7 ? If so try the standart window 7 included, helped me at least.

Thanks for responses.

It seems that incorrect behavior happens when sw rendering is applied. I could reproduce the problem by removing HW acceleration from one of the computers having ATI

viinimi said:

Thanks for responses.

It seems that incorrect behavior happens when sw rendering is applied. I could reproduce the problem by removing HW acceleration from one of the computers having ATI