Yay i'm legal!

I turned 18 today. Woohoo.

Happy B-day man

Happy birthday! Legal for what?

Slightly late, but congrats!.. now you probably can get drunk unless you live in the US which suck and you need to be 21 to do that…  :stuck_out_tongue:

Legal for several things, but yes I am a proud American and will gladly wait to drink at 21, since I have been blessed with so many other rights that this country has given me.

Oh boy! I am sorry, by re-reading my last post, it sounds like I said the US sucks instead of the situation of being 18 and not being able to drink sucks… I apologize for that. I like the US a fair share… I even live here, but my heart is somewhere else… that is all.  :wink:

Sorry again if there was any misunderstanding…

I certainly enjoyed a good drink at 18…

duenez said:

Oh boy! I am sorry, by re-reading my last post, it sounds like I said the US sucks instead of the situation of being 18 and not being able to drink sucks... I apologize for that. I like the US a fair share... I even live here, but my heart is somewhere else... that is all.  :wink:

Sorry again if there was any misunderstanding...

No problem  :D

Probably shouldn't be saying this, but my grandma used to give my brothers and me some alcohol diluted in water since we were like 6 or something  }:-@

My god Trussell, you just can't stop telling people :P. I was with this kid when he turned 18, he has done like EVERYTHING you can as an 18 year old… O well, im sure I will do the same in a month.  :wink:

Bah, children!  :wink:

Gentleman Hal said:

Bah, children!  ;)

Amen. :P
Gentleman Hal said:

Bah, children!  ;)

Don't give us up so readily... some day we'll be the ones taking care of you when you're old and feeble  :D

Would rather just die