2 noob questions

hi buddies

Is possible change Material of a mesh/Spatial/Node in SceneComposer?
Blender Shape Keys still not supported?

Thanx monkeys!

• Yep. In the scene Explorer window (left side of SDK window), select the Geometry you want to apply a Material to.
  • In the Properties Window (right side of SDK window) there should be a drop-down which will allow you to select an existing Material or create a new one.

Just remember to save the Spatial after you modify it.

No idea about your second question.

1 Like

Oops … properties window was hidden!
Blender shape keys are animations used to deform the geometry, most used in facial animations. I already read that jmonkey works only with skeleton animation … but i had hope that the new stable version could work with that. I make some tests and have no luck. Is just curious … iu know :lol:
Thanx a lot!

@redmonkey said: Oops .... properties window was hidden! Blender shape keys are animations used to deform the geometry, most used in facial animations. I already read that jmonkey works only with skeleton animation ... but i had hope that the new stable version could work with that. I make some tests and have no luck. Is just curious ... iu know :lol: Thanx a lot!

There are ways of faking this using bones, at least in the sense that you can deform a facial feature by scaling and using armature weighting. You could likely accomplish facial expressions using the same tricks.

1 Like

Oh yes … i know about it.
I got lots of models with shape keys and i´m little lazy about redoing in bone way =D
But it´s not a problem at all!
Thanx a lot

2 Likes