A couple of quick questions

Hello,

1. Is there a way to disable image switching on buttons when they are pressed? Like i want only one button image, and that should always stay there

2. There might be a bug somewhere deep in the lib, i use show/hide with effect to switch between different panels. (The panels are attached directly to the sceen)

Now when a panel has not yet finnished the animation, and you click on the screen where the button is going to be after, i processes the action even the button is not yet there.

And whats more important, that panel, will NEVER go it’s original position agian. It will only go as far as it was when you pressed the (still hidden) button

@zzuegg said: Hello,
  1. Is there a way to disable image switching on buttons when they are pressed? Like i want only one button image, and that should always stay there

2. There might be a bug somewhere deep in the lib, i use show/hide with effect to switch between different panels. (The panels are attached directly to the sceen)

Now when a panel has not yet finnished the animation, and you click on the screen where the button is going to be after, i processes the action even the button is not yet there.

And whats more important, that panel, will NEVER go it’s original position agian. It will only go as far as it was when you pressed the (still hidden) button

I don’t know if you saw this or not, so just ignore this if so. My network card on my primary machine went south and I’ve been a little bit non-existent because of it. I have a replacement coming and will have it resolved soon… meaning I’ll be answering questions/bug reports a bit more now than later.

Sooo… now for the questions:

1. Button.clearAltImages() will remove both effects and image replacement for hover and pressed states.
  2. Yes… this is a bug that will be resolved soon. I’ve just added a global way of enabling/disabling controls which will be handled by effects for all clickables. This will resolve the issue you mentioned and any other possible issues that would occur from the controls being enabled during transitions.

Bare with me for a few while I get my network card issue resolved, and I’ll get this updated quickly.