Thank you all for testing.
I added a second fallback case for the index out of bounds.
The main problem currently is that:
a) the not working devices returns a not writable path with Activity.getFilesDir().getPath()
(Maybe additional changes are needed on that android version/devices) Don’t know yet
b) some old versions might have created a not vaid savegame.
That issue should be fixed with the new version.
After all that issues i ordered a tab 2 today. As it seems that this is basically the most problematic device it seems to be the best investment.
I will be on holiday the next two week, after that i will release my findings as well as the first 3 tools: SavegameManager, AdMob integration, Facebook integration.
As a preview what you can expect from the tools:
PluginAdMob.getAdMob().addTestDevice(“MY TEST DEVICE ID”);
PluginAdMob.getAdMob().addAd(new AdIntersitial(“MainAd”, “MY AD ID”));
PluginFacebook.getPluginFacebook().setAppConfiguration(“MY APP ID”, “MY NAMESPACE”);
Feed feed = new Feed.Builder().setMessage(“SOME COOL MESSAGE”).build()
Not yet fixed the code for the savegame thing, since well, it seems that is causing more and more issues. Android fragmentation can really be hell