Android Modern Examples

The problem is the duplication of resources when adding both lemur and lemur-proto, otherwise lemur alone works fine.

Sorry, I will correct my statement:
“Others have definitely used Lemur and lemur-proto, both of the jars, including list boxes and action buttons and all of the things that you only get in lemur-proto and so they must have used lemur proto.”

It has to be such a super common thing to exclude things from an android build. Like, 100% of the time I’m imagining not wanting to include every damn resource in my final android build.

But maybe android just super-sucks like total poop and I’m good for having avoided it. (I doubt it… probably just an excludes line somewhere in the build.gradle file.)

1 Like

If i didn’t find a convenient solution, manually deleting the resources using a gradle task may solve it, but i still not sure, i have to search more.

Gradle tasks can directly control the filesystem and the project caches.

I did a quick google search and looked like there were a few different ways to do it but I don’t know anything about JME android builds or what would apply.

…I’ve also got enough on my plate at the moment that I don’t want to learn android builds today.

1 Like

No problem, when l find a good time, i will search for it, test and share my code when i get something working :wink:.

@Pavl_G ResourcesPackagingOptions  |  Android Developers this may help idk

1 Like

Thanks, i will take a look.