Animation starts after Mouse Released

Hi all,

i’ve an animation in 3D Model which should start when I press (or better click) a mouse button. When I press a mouse button the animation goes into the first position but starts only when I release the button.
Does anybody has an idea where my problem is?

Ok, that was my fault. I’ve set a variable at the wrong place and that was the result.

But another question: how can I testa “real” mouse click, so mouse button ist pressed AND released in a short time? Do I have to do this with an analogListener and then look at the passed time between this actions or is there an easier way?

@Bastard

Yeah, I’m trying to get an answer similar to this as well. I don’t currently know how to prevent the mouse clicks from registering over and over. I have another forum request open asking for information about setting up a MouseInputListener which would allow us to test whether a mouse button was down or up. I’ll let you know any info I find out.

Peace!

With an action listener:
http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/javadoc/com/jme3/input/controls/ActionListener.html

You get true for pressed and false for released. You can do click processing or whatever there. There is no built in “click” because it’s a fairly subjective thing.