The two opposing scene cull flags (setForceView and setForceCull) have been merged into a single int field called cullMode. Inheritance and so forth works the same. From the javadoc:
* <code>setCullMode</code> sets how scene culling should work on this
* spatial during drawing.
* CULL_DYNAMIC: Determine via the defined Camera planes whether or not this
* Spatial should be culled.
* CULL_ALWAYS: Always throw away this object and any children during draw
* CULL_NEVER: Never throw away this object (always draw it)
* NOTE: You must set this AFTER attaching to a parent or it will be reset
* with the parent's cullMode value.
* @param cullMode
* one of CULL_DYNAMIC, CULL_ALWAYS or CULL_NEVER
anything else would be: